Our Dress Code
The purpose of our dress code is to help maintain the intended atmosphere at Camp Grace.
We reserve the right to ask anyone to change if deemed necessary by the camp staff.
1. Shorts must be at least fingertip length or longer (bike shorts can be worn
under athletic shorts to help meet length requirements).
2. No visible bra straps, cleavage, or underwear.
3. Shirts/tops must cover waist when arms are raised.
4. No strapless shirts/tops.
5. Guys - tank tops are prohibited during meals and chapel times.
6. Girls - swimsuits must be modest and not show separation between pieces.
7. Leggings may be worn with an appropriate cover-up.
8. Vulgar or offensive writing on clothing will not be tolerated.
9. Skirts or dresses must be no shorter than 4” above the knee.